Is Barcelona your next destination? Whether for a weekend getaway or a more extended stay, visiting the city of Barcelona is always a success.
Discover its coastline, visit its monuments, admire its architecture, walk through its streets and carry out the tours and activities offered by one of the liveliest cities in Europe. Things do to in Barcelona →
Find your flights to Barcelona
Book your flights to Barcelona in advance. Find the best deals for your Barcelona tickets, and once landed, let yourself be carried away by the city’s rhythm. Barcelona has a lot to offer you.
- Buy flights to Barcelona with Vueling : Vueling →
- Cheap Barcelona return flights: Amazing Flight Deals at Expedia.com →
How to get to Barcelona El-Prat airport
El prat de Llobregat Airport, Barcelona’s main airport, is located about 8 miles south of Barcelona. It is divided into three main terminals. Terminal 1 is the busiest and most used terminal. Terminals 2 and C are almost only dedicated to low-cost airlines such as Ryanair.
Check our private VIP transfers options →
If you do prefer to use public transportation or a taxi, please note the following:
- Taxi: A taxi ride would cost approximately 30 to 35€ depending on the luggage. All taxis are now legally required to accept credit cards and fully display the official rates on board.
- Bus shuttle: 5,95€ per person (every 5 / 10 minutes). From Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 to and fro Plaça Catalunya. Ensure you don’t get the wrong bus, as Terminal 1 is poorly connected to Terminals 2 and C.
- Metro: 4€ per person. Line L9 from Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Connection with L1, L2 and L5 metro lines.
Please note that you may have to take another public transportation once in the city centre of Barcelona, depending on where your accommodation is located.